"Forster Natural Health"
Helena has over 10 year’s clinical experience and can create a personalised treatment regime to address your health concerns with herbal medicine, nutritional supplements and flower essences.
Naturopathy takes a holistic approach in assessing your condition, taking all factors into account such as medical history, medication, lifestyle, diet etc. It aims to try to find the underlying cause of the condition, not just treat the symptoms only. Helena has a special interest in all aspects of women’s health including hormonal balancing, pregnancy and fertility, menopause, fatigue syndromes, optimal nutrition, digestive health, detox programmes, weight management and immune support.
Hormonal imbalances are very common at different stages of women’s lives and often are the underlying cause for many symptoms such as fatigue, irregular or painful periods, emotional sensitivity, PMT, poor skin and anxiety or worry.
Talysha Reeve & Jackson Gritten-Tisdell
"Forster Tuncurry Sports Podiatry"
Forster Tuncurry Sports Podiatry is a Podiatry clinic focusing exclusively on biomechanical & musculoskeletal foot and lower limb conditions in patients of all ages. Assessment & treatments offered can help a wide range of acute & chronic conditions affecting the feet, ankles, knees, hips & lower back.
Some common conditions Forster Tuncurry Sports Podiatry may be able to help are;
- Heel pain / Plantar fasciitis
- Ankle sprains
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Exercise induced leg pain, Shin splints, & ITB syndrome
- Chronic knee & lower back pain
- Pain as a result of flat feet or high arched feet
For more information you can visit the Forster Tuncurry Sports Podiatry website here.
Whether you are a busy professional, engage in physical labour, a parent, or a sportsperson, Osteopathy can help your musculoskeletal system. Osteopathy is a gentle form of manual medicine that helps to alleviate musculoskeletal pain or ailment and promote tissue health. With holistic approach and individually tailored treatment and care, Osteopathic treatment is available for all ages and stages of life.
- Common ailments Osteopathy can help with include:
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Sciatic pain
- Sinus congestion
- Rib pain
- Jaw pain
- Bursitis & other musculoskeletal inflammation
- Joint sprains and strains
- Joint and muscle pain / Arthritic pain
- Sports Injuries
- Pain during pregnancy
- Postural issues
- Overall improvement of body function
- Unsettled children
Jenna is a fully qualified and registered Osteopath and is pleased to be offering her services to the Forster Tuncurry community and beyond. Osteopathy can be subsidised by Medicare if referred by a GP, and rebates are available from most private health funds.
For more information you can visit the Forster Osteopathy website here.
Offering hope, healing and support in a calm and safe environment…
Tracy is a trained professional counsellor willing to help you work through personal problems and gain healing. Tracy-Ann assists clients to resolve problems in a positive approach by focusing together on clarifying the main issues, exploring options, developing strategies and increasing self-awareness of client’s own inner strengths.
Tracy-Ann has qualifications in general and workplace counselling, specialising in abuse and domestic violence issues; Business Management; and Training & Assessment. A member of the Australian Counselling Association and with 30 years business experience.
- Counselling services - in all individual / couple / family issues and presenting problems, specialising in abuse and domestic violence.
- Motivational speaking - do your employees / clients / students need uplifting and/or confidence building? Do they need inspiration to ‘keep going’ to cope with everyday life issues? Tracy-Ann can help give audiences a new perspective on life and how they can make and achieve their own goals and follow their dreams.
- Domestic Violence Seminars/Workshops – Tracy-Ann not only has qualifications in the effects of and strategies for Domestic violence, but life experiences herself that puts her “in the victim’s shoes” and is able to relate first hand with real, empathic respect to their needs. Seminars are periodically held in local communities or invite her to come and speak to your group audience to give hope and practical strategies & techniques to make important life choices that are affected by Domestic Violence and/or abuse.
- Workplace Counselling - Tracy-Ann has majored in workplace counselling after seeing too many conflicts ruin lives unnecessarily in the workplace throughout her 30 years in business. Many situations at work cause conflict, stress and illness for employees that could be avoided or treated with manageable negotiations and techniques.
- Living with Stress Seminars - Many people try to live without stress and wonder why it is practically impossible. Tracy-Ann helps her audience realise that they will always live with stressors in their lives, but offers practical advice on managing them so that they no longer absorb them or hinder their everyday activities.
- Workshops/Training offered in – Case Management; Responding to Difficult and Challenging Behaviours; Working effectively in Alcohol and other drugs sector and Mental Health to name a few.
All consultations are private and confidential and appointments can be made by calling Tracy-Ann on 0488 73 73 63 (0488 SERENE) or coming into the centre at 111 Macintosh Street, Forster. Appointments are made for a duration of one hour each visit, with an initial first half hour visit free so that you can explain your situation to Tracy-Ann and decide on your options for future remedial consultations.