A team of professional massage therapists offering a broad range of therapies addressing both acute and chronic health issues.
Remedial Massage is primarily used in the treatment of painful conditions or injuries involving soft tissue; muscle, tendons, ligaments and joints.
- Reduce muscle tension: Tense muscles or muscles in spasm cause pain and discomfort all over the body. Remedial massage will ease tension out of muscle tissue, speed the elimination of waste products associated with tense muscles and restore proper functioning.
- Relief of acute pain and chronic pain: Old injuries can often cause imbalance of the musculoskeletal system. Injuries, weakness and imbalances rarely occur in isolation, and the whole pattern need to be addressed and treated. Massage can help restore a more balanced functioning.
- Improved blood circulation: The direct mechanical effect of rhythmically applied manual pressure and movement used in massage can dramatically increase the rate of blood flow. Also, the stimulation of nerve receptors causes the blood vessels (by reflex action) to dilate, which also facilitate blood flow.
- Increased mobility & range of motion of joints: Massage provides a gentle stretching action to both the muscles and connective tissue that surround and support all parts of the body, particularly the skeletal system.
- Reduced Stress: Excessive stress can increase pain and tension in the muscles resulting in general aching pain and headache.
- Improved functioning of Body Systems: Massage stimulates the muscles of the body which indirectly has a positive benefit on the digestive, nervous and immune systems.
We offer a variety of remedial massage techniques to help keep your body functioning at its best.
In addition to remedial massage we also offer a range of specialised services such as Craniosacral Therapy, Clinical Hypnotherapy and more.
Forster Health Solutions
Forster health solutions is a modern health facility with a range of modalities offering a holistic approach to your health.
Paul F. King Massage & Associates work from a modern health facility “Forster Health Solutions”. We have a team of qualified male and female therapists. We are ATMS accredited, Work Cover approved and on the spot Health fund Rebates using HiCaps are available.
111 Macintosh Street, Forster, NSW, 2428 | P: 02 6555 4062